As a career real estate professional, I will provide you with marketing expertise in residential, recreational and commercial real estate markets. As co-founder and Broker of Record, I offer extensive experience in sales, marketing and customer service. Contact our client care specialist at email@example.com for more information.
Making a commitment to you of Service Excellence with a passion to assist clients and customers to achieve their investment objectives. Having your best interest as my #1goal #kbrealtyteam
Toll Free: 1-877-933-0033
- Member Toronto, Ottawa and Kingston Area Real Estate Boards
- Accredited Mortgage Professional
- Accredited Staging Professional
- IRP Supplier for Military transfers
- Certified Leader Masters Edge – Richard Robbins International. Masters Edge is the industry’s most comprehensive real estate training program available today. It includes 10 in-depth, hands-on learning modules for an all-encompassing approach to building a profitable, sustainable and saleable real estate sales business
An Accredited Staging Professional, will provide you with consultations that will help sell your house faster and for more money. Staging is a proven technique that will showcase your house to prospective buyers to attract their interest. Together we can profile your house using techniques, technology and the KB realty marketing and technology plan that will provide you with a professional real estate solution.
A staged setting attracts potential buyers by creating an inviting atmosphere. Find out how to stage your home to sell!!
For a FREE Home Staging Consultation and Market Value Assessment of your property call 1-877-933-0033. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 Staging Advocate Designation Real Estate Staging Association
- 2019 Member Ottawa Real Estate Board
- 2018 Member Toronto Real Estate Board
- 2017 Mortgage Professionals Of Canada
- 2012 Canadian Association of Mortgage Professionals
- 2010 Broker of Record, KB Realty Inc.
- 2010 Broker, Real Estate Council of Ontario
- 2010 Broker, Ontario Real Estate Association
- 2008 Principles of Mortgage Financing, Ontario Real Estate Association
- 2007 Real Estate Law, Ontario Real Estate Association
- 2006 Phase 3 Commercial, Ontario Real Estate Association
- 2005 Sales Representative, Real Estate Council of Ontario
- 2005 Introductory Courses, Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3 Residential, Ontario Real Estate Association
Proud sponsor of the Women Under 18 Hockey Championships
Community sponsor Kingston Police Association
Sponsor of the 2010 Ontario Men’s Curling Championship
- Luxury homes
- Farms and Rural Properties
- First-time Home Buyers
- Businesses for Sale
- Military Relocation
Very fortunate to live in several communities in Southwestern and Eastern Ontario Windsor, St. Catharines,Niagara Region, Toronto, Napanee, Belleville and Kingston. They all have very interesting attributes. The common one is the Loyalist appeal that these communities share. Loyalist family ancestry, makes the history of these areas very interesting.
- Roller blading along the shores of Lake Ontario in Kingston Ontario
- Loyalist supporter and heritage advocate
- Bicycle enthusiast of Ontario
- Enjoy the Wine Tours of Ontario in Niagara and Prince Edward County
- A favorite place is the Napanee Golf & Country Club
- Napanee has an excellent Antique Car Show for Canada Day
- Enjoy Kingston and Ottawa’s many events and festivals throughout the year including The Limestone Blues Festival, Poker Run weekend, the Kingston Jazz Festival and of course the Buskers event