The Home Selling Guide
Request For Full Home Selling Guide
In order to ensure a smooth process, there are a few preliminary steps you, as a seller, should take to get your property ready for the market.
- You should gather as much pertinent information as you can on your property. Some of these would include:
- Tax bill
- Mortgage statement
- Utility bills
- Information on upgrades and improvements
- Attend to any minor or major repairs. Pay close attention to some of these repairs because you will want to focus on the repairs that will increase the value of your home. By working with a KB Realty Agent, you will have the benefit of working with their affiliated suppliers where these professionals can discuss with you any value added repairs that will maximize your value and attract more buyers.
- Minor repairs that should not be forgotten include:
- Loose door-handles
- Making sure the doorbell and electrical fixtures work.
- Your home should be thoroughly cleaned. The main areas to focus on are:
- If necessary, rent a storage locker temporarily for your access belongings.
Selecting a Realtor
This is a very important step because this will be the person you interact with and who you will put your trust into to handle one of your biggest assets and any of your real estate needs.
- Get answers to any questions or concerns. Make sure the agent is able to communicate well and is willing to always keep you informed.
- Find out how they market your property. At KB Realty, our agents go above and beyond the standard real estate experience. Ask them about their MARKETING AND TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE and their CONCIERGE SERVICE. There are a number of ways we use to ensure your property has the most exposure in the market, while ensuring a smooth process by taking care of all the little details.
- Choose a realtor with whom you have rapport, who listens and understands your needs, and whom you have confidence in.